Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jurassic World Growlers Velociraptor "Echo"

JW Growler Raptor Echo.



Echo is just a mango colored version of Blue. I find it interesting that she isn't colored in papaya orange like her Titan counterpart.




Again, nothing special as she's identical to Blue. She is a lot harder to find though, along with Charlie and Delta, so if you must have a complete Growler Raptor Squad and see Echo, please do buy her. It's fun to have all four roaring at the same time!



She also lights up.




I have to say, the coloration on these two is just...awful. I don't know which one I like less. Yes, Echo is the lightest colored one, but definitely not this light. I'm not saying they're ugly colors. I just wish they had stuck to the same palette with these two like they did with the others. Oh well, maybe one will be called Echo and the other one Papaya raptor.



Again, this is my number 6 spot on best to worst, and it's a very nice mold. Having all 4 Growlerr raptors is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment