Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Jurassic World Bashers and Biters Velociraptor Blue with gear!

JW Blue with gear






I tend to call her "Gun Nut Blue". She sports a net firing cannon, which is identical to the Mosasaur vs. Submarine pack, and gear. A late entry into the line, it's a really fun figure!




The best part about it is that you can remove the backpack and the cannon. The head head is molded on and the little camera is not removable.



Pulling the tail down causes it to open the jaw and move the neck. I think it looks pretty nice.








Probably in my top then, this is a really cool, fun toy. The trap missile packs a huge punch and launches really far! Blue looks really cool armed and ready for action, helping trap other dinosaurs, or human enemy combatants. The paint is the same as with the other Blues, but at least they're consistent.




The camera is movable and can rotate 360 degrees which is a cool feature. Again, it's non removable, and removing it will likely leave a gaping hole on the head.



Again, this is a really fun toy. I have not seen many of them, so if you see her, grab her! Anyways, this is my final Jurassic World Review for a while. I'm only missing two of the chompers which I will review later, and I have yet to get the T.rex escape playset as it's just the B&B T.rex with a buncha tiny fences. Once I get it I will discuss why it took me so long to get it. Until then, happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment