Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jurassic World Growlers Velociraptor "Charlie"

JW Growlers Charlie





Charlie is identical to Delta except that she's green. Great mold, can stand up, can close mouth. Love it.







I tend to get Delta and Charlie confused. Delta is the "teal" colored one, and second in command, but there's nothing "teal" about Delta's figure. This figure is just dark evergreen.





Pushing the tail down causes her jaw to close and to let out a shriek. Button lights up. Identical in every way to Delta.



Somewhat different than the Titan, but not too different, Delta and Charlie are their own molds.



I went to the store, got Delta first, and then went back 2 hours after to get Charlie. I haven't seen them since. If you need to complete your raptor squad, I repeat, buy on sight. Anyways, let's re-capitulate...















I hope you figured out what Titan Delta's problem is. This is 8 Jurassic World Raptors. I will write the review for Bazooka Blue from the final wave momentarily. Eh, they're Jurassic Park franchise theme park monsters. And I'm ok with that, y'know? The lack of hyperextendable claw on the Titans is just awful, but the growlers all have the claw. I'm really happy with the four of them, even though it's just two different molds. Funny thing is that I don't love them because of their quality or mold, but because they're all four raptors, and they make noises! At a time I was worried I had to get the oversized Titans AND Growler Blue to form an out of scale collection. Hasbro sort of redeemed themselves by making all four growlers, and they're pretty fun together. I highly recommend you pass on the Titans and get the Growler Raptors instead! You won't regret it! Raptor Squad 4eva!



But how does the story end, really?



Indominus vs. raptor Squad!



This is actually inaccurate as Charlie gets blown up by a missile earlier in the film, but...eh...



I hope you've enjoyed my reviews up 'till now, and I'll keep posting weekly!



May the Raptor Squad be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment