Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jurassic World Growlers Velociraptor "Delta"

JW Growler Delta Raptor.



At least Delta and Charlie get a new mold. It's a cooler mold because it can stand up, and I love the action features. It's a very nice mold. This dinosaur is also RARE, so if you see it, GET IT!









I actually prefer this mold over Blue and Echo's mold...mostly because Charlie and Delta can stand up. The colors are a bit too plain, and they seem...glossier than the rest of the dinosaurs in the line. They are also less detailed. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but they do feel kinda fragile. By the time I purchased this, I realized I was not gonna see them again as they are on a one-per-case availability.



Barry's raptor, the one that hates Hoskins can close her mouth for those "We're on the same team!!!" sequences! Both Delta and Charlie produce different screams, and they aren't as vivid as the others. The makes chose really lame Raptor squeaks for these two, and they have a huge library to work with. Please watch this informative video before proceeding:


They should have used the raptor "graw" at 1:38 in my opinion...



Woo! They light up too. Their wounds are different from Blue and Echo's, too. I didn't know ribs went horizontally...Ugh.





Interestingly enough, Delta doesn't look like Titan Delta.





As you can see Charlie and Delta are identical twins, just like Blue and Echo are identical. Their colors are...okay at most and only serve to distinguish one from the other. I like the mold though. Top 7 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment