Sunday, April 17, 2016

Jurassic World Hero Mashers Dilophosaurus Pteranodon

JW HM Dilophosaurus and Pteranodon









Aaahh, Dilophosaurus, my favorite dinosaur. Does the Hero Masher version stack up? Let's find out!











Well, Dilophosaurus translates well to Hero Mashers, but I can't say it's my favorite. It would have been better if it came in green instead of aqua blue. It still looks every bit as vicious and it's highly poseable. Cool thing about it is that unlike the Jurassic World Dilophosaurus, the frills can be removed.



I must say, the "eye" symbols on the frills look nice and give it an owlish look when viewed from the front.








The Pteranodon is deficient. It is just terrible, and I am not going to be using it.



Like the Dimorphodon, the pterosaurs made in Hero Masher form just...I can't stand them. They are not pterosaurs, they are...I just don't know. I'd leave it in Dilophosaur mode, but that is my personal preference. For any kids who want to make winged dinosaurs (Like Yi qi for example), these are cool parts to have and they are different from the Dimorphodon's legs. Anyways, that's Dilophosaurus for ya! It is harder to find than the others and I found it by sheer miracle at a Marshalls' discount store in the middle of the city, a place I NEVER EVER go to. There were two and they also had Carnotaurus, which was gratifying. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment