Friday, April 15, 2016

Jurassic World Hero Mashers Carnotaurus Ichthyosaurus

JW HM Carnotaurus and Ichthyosaurus













Carnotaurus/Ichthyosaurus! Yet another Hero Masher review. It's hard to take down Spinosaurus...Carnotaurus is just such an oddball dinosaur, but these folks represented it well either way, right down to the red color. It's slightly reminiscent of the reddish brown from BoneBreaker from yesteryear.



Ahhh all those pieces...












Wow this thing is expressive! Though not nearly as cute as Spinosaurus. This thing just wants to crack jokes and butthead other dinosaurs. I'm very happy whenever someone paints a dinosaur in Tuscan Red. The nice swirls painted on give it character as well. It's nicely detailed. I'm very happy with it.



More flippers, then?








I can't wait to put those parts on Spinosaurus' body. But for the sake of this review, the red and yellow clash is not so bad. Ichthyosaurus just looks mean! Meaner than Mosasaurus! I do love the blue stripes as well. It looks good with Carno's body.



Harder to find than Triceratops and Spinosaurus, I seriously lucked out when I found it. I never really looked into the HM shelves, but when they got cut in price, all the good stuff came out, including Dilophosaurus as we will see next. I think it is a nice mold and a great new pool of parts to add to your repertoire of parts!



Honestly, who needs Chaos Effect when you got Hero Mashers??!

No comments:

Post a Comment