Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jurassic World Hero Mashers Spinosaurus Mosasaurus

JW HM Spinosaurus Mosasaurus















Well, these Hero Mashers get more interesting every time. I'm not a "masher" and I like keeping dinosaurs whole, so that whole leftover part thing is a bit annoying, but unlike Triceratops, this Spinosaurus is a wee bit more interesting.






Is this not the most adorable Spinosaurus you've ever seen? When I look at it I hear that one penguin mom from Super Mario 64 just whining and stuff. It's just kind of adorable and highly articulated. I actually like the colors on this one.



I think it's a pretty smart spinosaur.



So according to recent discoveries, Spinosaurus was practically a marine dinosaur. Therefore the transition into a large seafaring varanid should be easy, no? Not really.






The mosasaur is a bit more vicious looking. It has this back fin that has been typically associated with marine reptiles since...forever, but we now know better. It still looks kinda cool though. It allows it to keep the link with Spinosaurus. The green and yellow don't clash as much, so this is perfectly fine. All four paddles are the same mold, right and left.



Ta da...ta da...ta da tadatadatada WHAOWHAHWAAA!! This is my favorite HM so far. Get it if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment