Thursday, November 12, 2015

Jurassic World Basher Biter Tyrannosaurus rex

B&B T.rex!



I remember first seeing these at Toys R Us. Took them a while to get here. I thought they were slightly bigger! All the Basher/Biter dinos from this line are as long as a sharpie...or shorter. I did play with them for a few minutes and was impressed by the "puppetry" motion when you move the tail and move neck and jaws. It was something new, but it got old when it didn't work properly on other dinosaurs. Luckily it works well on this specimen.



This dinosaur I luckily got for free, and I immediately called it "The pathetic one", but I then felt sad because my mom got it for me, and it grew on me. But then it wasn't able to stand up in a spine position above 90 degrees. Her articulation is therefore pointless, never mind her oddly shaped feet.



Playing with the tail allows it to open its maw. Luckily mine works. I've tested others and it doesn't work so well. But the jaws can still be opened wider. The colors though are incredibly bland and boring. This is a boring dinosaur toy. It's not to me because I love to pit all my characters in inexplicable situations, so might as well pit her against an old enemy...



Hellew, friend who I've never met? Either way this T.rex costs 7.99 w/o tax on most WalMarts. Otherwise you're looking at a 9.99 figure. I will soon have at least two in my store at discount prices, but if I were you, I'd go get them in the T.rex escape playset. I don't have that as of the writing of this article, but these exact T.rexes are included in those undersized fence and gate playsets that have upset so many in the JP toy collecting community, but that review will be forthcoming. Let us concentrate on JW Hasbro Spinosaurus next. Buy at your own risk. If you're a completist like me, then this is up your alley. If not, then...you vote with your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment