Friday, April 8, 2016

Jurassic World Hero Mashers Parasaurolophus

JW HM Parasaurolophus










Another JW Hero Masher review! This time it's Parasaurolophus! Again these are the most basic sets and don't come with other pieces except for just the Parasaurolophus. I got this in clearance, and you should too!








Well, I can tell you already that this orange creature is not my preferred JW Hero Masher. This is not what a Parasaurolophus looks like, period.




It's got a nice range of motion, but it's just so...ugly...




Again these are not aimed at collectors, but at young kids who want to create all manner of hybrids. I gotta say though the creepy teeth really turn me off. If your kid really needs the parts then this is a good booster pack, but other than that I would pass on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment