Thursday, April 7, 2016

Jurassic World Hero Mashers Red Velociraptor

JW HM Red Velociraptor










Continuing with the stylized Hero Mashers line here we have Velociraptor in red! Apparently there is a blue one, but I have never seen it in stores.







I purchased this along with all the basics for $5 each at Fred Meyer when they were dumping them on clearance. For that price instead of the original $12 price tag they are totally worth it, so like I said before, if on clearance, these are worth it. It's a nice red raptor, nicely articulated, opens jaws... the purple spikes on its head and tail give it a swift looking personality.







Pieces are compatible with all other hero mashers and Velociraptor gives you a new pool of parts to use for your splicing experiments.



A nice addition to the line, for $5 this is amazing. For $12 pass on it if you can. I cannot find the blue one anywhere, so if you have one and can send it to me let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment