Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jurassic World Bashers and Biters Indominus rex

JW B&B Indominus rex




I actually have no problems with this figure.







One of my favorite Bashers and Biters along with Pachycephalosaurus and Stegoceratops. The lower jaw juts out a little, but that's ok. It's cute, fun little toy.







Like I said, it's a cool little companion to the collection, and I enjoy having Indominus in different sizes, to pretend they are growth stages. To me, Indominus rex is like the Mewtwo of Jurassic World, a clone gone terrible wrong made from the most powerful dinosaurs.







Interesting thing about it is that you don't have to turn the tail to the side to make it move its head to the side as has been the case with the other B&B's, so that's kind of cool because the feature was often flawed on the others.



There it is with T.rex. Same size, perfect sturdy toy for kids.



Who's the queen now, huh?



Here she is with the other two. I wish I had the mini figures that came in the little bags, but I missed out. Maybe someday. We're on the tail end of the line, not much left to go on! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment