Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello true believers. After a hiatus from the world of...the world, my spark has returned to my chest once again. Let me tell you what this blog is about: -Paleoart -Paleontology -Toys -Selling toys -Selling t-shirts with my paleoart Why? Because those are my hobbies, and I happen to make my hobbies into my job, and I like having people to chat with about it. I'm sure y'all know me from here: http://emperordinobot.deviantart.com/ or any of the forums I go to, even though my presence in the forum world has decreased vastly because of the things I've been up to IRL. I'm also afraid of the blog world. I've been up to school, and being a student senator this past year...mostly getting my life together after the events of 2009-2012. It's summer now, and I have a lot of time in my hands to take pictures of toys, draw paleoart, etc etc etc, and I wanna reach a wider audience to show off my art, and hopefully make a buck or two. I've also gotten a job as the biggest second hand Jurassic Park action figure dealer in the planet, as seen here: http://stores.ebay.com/lulusmesozoicemporium/ I have a pretty large JP collection, have been collecting JP all my life, so why not sell them at a large scale? I also sell a buncha other toys, frames, antiques, etc. I'm also starting a t-shirt company under the Brand Name LGPP Originals ©, and all my new dino artwork will have this Brand Name, and that means that if you want a t-shirt with my drawing on it, you can let me know here or there or anywhere I am found. Shirts are white, come in S, M and L sizes. I don't do black shirts with negative (white) drawings, but I also take requests! If you want a particular tee with a particular dinosaur, let me know!!! So to kick off the blog, here's a few new drawings. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment