Friday, December 25, 2015

Jurassic World Growlers Dimorphodon

JW Growler Dimorphodon



Well, um... Uh... This is not what a Dimorphodon looks like. In fact, I have no idea what this is.







The only good thing I can say about this is the nice colors. But it doesn't look like the Dimorphodon on the movie...it doesn't look like anything.



I'm not saying it's not cool. It's cool if you pretend it's a dragon, but this is not a Dimorphodon. Pressing the legs together causes the jaw to open and the wings to flap, and it makes a flapping sound. The jaws are constantly open anyways, so...



Pressing the button makes the back light up.



It is what it is. As of the time of this writing, I haven't seen any anywhere. In fact, when I purchased this during the Summer, I did so because they were hard to find.



Don't get me wrong, it's a fun toy for kids! But I like to pretend it's a genetically modified monster made by In...Gen...oh wait, that sums up Jurassic Park/World, right? In case you were wondering this is was a Dimorphodon looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment