Thursday, November 12, 2015

Jurassic World Bashers and Biters Spinosaurus

JW B&B Spinosaurus!



Spinosauros! This figure was released in an era when we know Spinosaurus looked differently, as a sub-aquatic hippo-like fishmonger. This figure, this particular figure, despite the inaccuracies, is...I'm trying to be unbiased here...one of the worst Jurassic Park toys ever released. Thankfully, I haven't seen many in my area lately so I can sell the extra one I've got.



There's nothing redeemable about this poor soul. The mold is awful. The colors are awful. The shape is awful. It's just awful all around. I'm pretty accepting of all this garbage, but I happen to be a completist. Thankfully I paid $0 for this. I love her since she is a dinosaur toy that entered my life, but from the POV of a kid, a long time collector, an armchair paleontologist, a movie watcher, etc... this is an awful, AWFUL toy and shame on whoever let this become a reality. I hate to be mean to other artists and engineers, but this is...I can't even begin to describe how bad this figure is.



At least mine works better than my other Bashers and Biters by opening the jaws wide and by being able to move the neck properly. But she can't stand up unless she is in the position shown in the pictures above. She will fall over easily because her curved tail is useless as a counterweight, as well as her oddly shaped feet.



These two suck. Might as well pit them one against the other. I hate being negative about this line, but it feels like they just didn't care about who they were selling these to.

No comments:

Post a Comment